Friday, April 22, 2011

Spam or Legitimate Wall Post on IHEC Blog's Facebook Page?

From time to time I receive some Spammy wall posts over on IHEC Blog's Facebook page (and a bunch here on IHEC Blog but I moderate comments so it's not too problematic).  Last night someone posted to the following to IHEC Blog's Facebook page and I'm trying to determine if it is Spam.  I think it is and I think most of the 569 followers would agree.  However, the content relates to what I post in this new media space so part of me thinks to let it stay.  What are your thoughts?


1 comment:

  1. this is a bit of a conundrum.

    it is probably a legit job but that is not the professional way to do it. But who's to say that is not professional and on whose standards are we going by?

    English academies do run abundant over there and the business of teaching English is only growing with their economy.

    China is quite large but they don't reference a city's name

    so i guess i am impartial

    ReplyDelete