Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How Long Between Posts Should a Blog be Listed on International Education Blogs & News?

I've been wanting to edit and enhance my International Education Blogs & News site for some time.  I came up with the idea for this site on my flight home from the Forum on Education Abroad conference in Portland in 2009 and while a few modifications have been made over the years these have been limited.

One of my first tasks is to clean up the blog feed and to remove those blogs listed that are no longer contributing to the discussion in the field.  So, I created a brief poll below to elicit feedback from IHEC Blog readers (and hopefully International Education Blogs & News visitors) on how long do you think a blog can be inactive to be included on International Education Blogs & News.  As I look through the various international education blogs feeding to International Education Blogs & News there are several that have not posted in many months.  There are some that are great blogs but are not too active and some that are clearly dead and need to be removed.  My question is "How Long Between Posts Should a Blog be  International Education Blogs & News?  Please take a moment to vote below.  Thanks in advance!

How Long Between Posts Should a Blog be Listed on International Education Blogs and News?
 
 
 
 
 


  
pollcode.com free polls 

1 comment:

  1. I actually work part-time as a site administrator, and while I can’t address blog posts, since we update very frequently, forum posts I archive (essentially take off the site from public view) after 2 months of no activity. I don’t know how much that helps, but the system has worked for us.

    ReplyDelete