Monday, October 31, 2011

20th Anniversary Slide Show Video of the National Security Education Program

During my research for my dissertation this evening I came across the following video celebrating the National Security Education Program with a special focus on the service requirement.  This was an excellent find for me as this fits perfectly with my research so I thought I would embed below.  The National Security Education Program is perhaps my favorite scholarship (and even over the Fulbright U.S. Student Program) and I'm happy to see it reach 20 years!

1 comment:

  1. NSEP initiatives represent an incredible opportunity to realize your goals of in-depth culture and language study. It provides students assistance finding jobs in the federal government. Thanks for posting all the helpful information.

    ReplyDelete