Tuesday, September 29, 2020

I'm Excited for The PIEoneer Awards (October 2) & The PIE Live (October 5-8) #PIELive



I've been a huge fan of The PIE News since their beginning! I admire what our colleagues at The PIE News have built and their continued entrepreneurial growth! I've always wanted to attend The PIEoneer Awards but they are held in September and that is a particularly challenging month for me to travel as my wife's work schedule is insanely busy this month and it's really tough on her when I travel. I was in Dublin, Manchester and London for a week back in September 2019 and I missed The PIEoneer Awards by just a few days and my absence was really felt back at home. This year, The PIEoneer Awards will be held this Friday, October 2nd and their new endeavor The PIE Live will be held October 5-8th. Following is a copy and paste from The PIE Live site describing event:

The PIE Live is a new dynamic, online virtual summit from The PIE News team offering exceptional global networking opportunities and learning experiences. #PIELive

• Five panel debates on areas of critical interest and importance

• Four country-focused sessions offering latest insight into national policy and operating outlook

• Four hours per day of video one-to-one networking available to suit varying timezones

• Exclusive insight videos profiling PIEoneer Award category finalists

• Q&A huddles focused on research or company innovation

• Chat roulette function to meet peers attending the same PIEoneer insight sessions

• AI-backed networking suggestions facilitated by our events platform

• Keynote speech from globally renowned professor and commentator on global higher education, Simon Marginson


Both events are virtual and you can learn more about them and register here. Note that The PIE Live full access ticket also includes The PIEoneer Awards!

I will be attending both The PIEoneer Awards and The PIE Live so expect some tweeting and posting to IHEC Blog's Facebook page!



Note: Aside from free registration I receive no compensation for any promotion of and tweeting, posting and blogging about The PIEoneer Awards and The PIE Live. I'm just a fan!


No comments:

Post a Comment