Friday, September 11, 2020

I spy in the corner of our kitchen window on a chilly overcast afternoon on Friday, September 11, 2020...

Three of these items are related to international education

- My son’s spider plant from second grade four years ago!
- Christ the Redeemer nick-nack I bought for my wife somewhere up at that summit in Rio
- Small elephant that my daughter gifted the family from her pre-eighth grade, eleven day service-tourist trip to Ecuador
- A ‘Handmade in the Holy Land’ gift I gave to my wife that I picked up in the Christian Quarter of the Old City, Jerusalem
- Artsy cross given to one of the kids...either at birth or baptism from a family member
- A little figurine of a Saint...I think it’s the one that you bury in your front yard to help sell your house but I really have no idea




No comments:

Post a Comment