Tuesday, June 2, 2020

I got to meet and talk with Elspeth Jones for her new #IntlEdChat interview series!

I am a big fan of Elspeth Jones, Emerita Professor at Leeds Beckett University, and I have been for many years! So when she invited me to connect for her new #IntlEdChat interview series I jumped at the opportunity. It was our first time meeting and while making that virtual connection was great I look forward to an in person connection sometime in the [hopefully near] future!

You can subscribe to Espeth's International Education YouTube channel here and if you are on Twitter you should follow her at @ElspethJones.

I also want to highlight the Routledge Internationalization in Higher Education book series of which Elspeth serves as the series editor! It's an excellent collection of topics, editors and authors with more on the way! You can learn more about the Routledge Internationalization in Higher Education book series here.


No comments:

Post a Comment