Friday, May 18, 2018

Call for Papers & Registration Open for Cuba TIES IV Conference in Cienfuegos, Cuba from October 21-27, 2018


Call for Papers and registration for Cuba TIES IV is now open!


An upcoming conference that caught my attention is the the Workshop of Strategic Alliances for the Internationalization of Higher Education, known as Cuba TIES.  Cuba TIES is a conference dedicated to promoting campus internationalization through study abroad, exchanges and other international collaborations within a Cuban context. Forged from a collaboration between the University of Cienfuegos and Civitas GES that began in 2014, Cuba TIES is the largest conference in Cuba dedicated to building partnerships in international education.

The call for papers for Cuba TIES IV closes June 20, 2018 and you can learn more here!

I really want to attend this conference but my fall work travels will most likely take me to Europe and my travel dates will overlap with the Cuba TIES IV conference dates.  Perhaps Cuba TIES V in 2019 will happen for me!?!?



Disclaimer:  I receive no compensation of any kind for posting about the Cuba TIES IV conference.


No comments:

Post a Comment