Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Speaking at Forum on "Education Policy in the Trump Presidency, One Year In" at Loyola University Chicago on January 26, 2018 – 3-5pm



I was a last minute invite (yesterday) to fill in to present and sit on a panel for the "Education Policy in the Trump Presidency, One Year In" forum presented by the Cultural and Educational Policy Studies program at Loyola University of Chicago this Friday, January 26th from 3:00-5:00pm in the Galvin Auditorium at Loyola’s Lakeshore campus (Sullivan Center, 6339 N Sheridan Rd).

  • Mirana Johnson from Loyola's School of Law will discuss civil rights and K-12 students
  • Amy Shuffelton from Loyola's School of Education will discuss sexual harassment and Title IX
  • Demetri Morgan from Loyola's School of Education will discuss higher education financing and student loans
  • I'll be speaking on Internationalizaition and International Student Mobility.

The previous speaker had to pull out so my Ph.D. director Noah Sobe, who is coordinating the event, invited me to fill in.

You can read more about the event via the Cultural & Educational Policy Studies Program News and Events page.

I received my Ph.D. from Loyola's Cultural & Educational Policy Studies program in 2013 and my area of concentration was Comparative and International Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment