Sunday, October 1, 2017

Starting New Position as Assistant Provost for Global Education at Columbia College Chicago



After 17 years at the Univ. of Chicago last Friday was my last day. This coming Monday, October 2nd I start a new position as Assistant Provost for Global Education at Columbia College Chicago.

After 3 days of work I fly to Australia as I was invited to speak as well as sit on a panel at the IEAA Research Roundtable (full program available here) in Hobart, Tasmania and I will stay the rest of the week to attend the AIEC conference. This opportunity is not related to my work at Booth nor Columbia College but is, of course, international education related. After the conference I will be heading home to hire a new director of study abroad and a new director of international student and scholar services!

I'm very excited for this new professional opportunity but incredibly sad to be leaving some really great people that I have grown very fond of and will miss dearly!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats, David! Send me your new email address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Jennifer! Here you go:

      David Comp
      Assistant Provost for Global Education
      Columbia College Chicago
      600 S. Michigan Ave., Suite 700
      Chicago, IL 60605, USA
      E-Mail: dcomp@colum.edu
      Phone: (+1) 312-369-7433

      Delete