Well, my wonderful colleague Brooke Roberts has just launched the second Global Pro Institute for Spring 2016 and based off of feedback from alumni of the Fall 2015 Global Pro Institute there are two options for you to choose from this spring if you are interested.
GPI Foundations - This is a self-study, self-guided version of the program. You'll get full access to all of the video lessons and materials for each of the six Foundations modules. On top of that, you'll be able to download all the PDF Workbooks, checklists, and calendars associated with each module. This is a GREAT option for anyone who just wants the content and doesn't feel they need the community, weekly/monthly coaching, master classes, etc.
GPI Mastery - This is the FULL PROGRAM EXPERIENCE! You'll get all the GPI Foundations modules, workbooks, checklists, and calendars PLUS 24/7 access in our online community, group coaching with Brooke and the Inside Study Abroad team, access to our full library of masterclass interviews, over 8 hours of resume critiques, 7+ hours of past group coaching call recordings....AND several other bonuses to enhance your experience.
Here's everything included in the Mastery (Full Program) experience:
- Complete 6-module Foundations curriculum designed to help you gain an insider’s perspective of the field, grow your network, develop your personal brand, and rock your job search
- Downloadable, action-oriented Career Roadmap including pro development activities, reflections, and checklists
- 14 Masterclass interviews (and counting!) with established thought leaders in International Education and Meaningful Travel (with more being added each cohort) - I'm one of the Masterclass interviews
- 6 Live weekly group coaching calls with Brooke and the GPI team
- Lifetime access to the GPI curriculum including anything we add to the program
- BONUS: Private cohort and networking group on Facebook
- BONUS: Discounted NAFSA membership and national conference registration fees
- BONUS: Exclusive invitation to all GPI real-world networking events
- BONUS: On-going support via our year of monthly coaching calls with Brooke to continue your development and get ongoing feedback
- BONUS: Access to 8+ hours of video resume and cover letter critiques!
- BONUS: Access to all past group coaching call recordings - that's 7+ hours of invaluable coaching!
Brooke will also be offering some free training this week if you are interested
I'm a big fan of Brooke and I fully support what she is doing to help new international education professionals as they enter and navigate the field. If you are interested in learning more you can link to the Global Pro Institute through my affiliate link here.