Attention, College & University Faculty, Staff, and Administrators -
If you work in a public or private university, research, Liberal Arts, minority, or community college, by participating in this institute you will:
- Learn how to internationalize your curriculum and campus
- Understand comprehensive internationalization and the importance of collaboration and dialogue
- Identify innovative pedagogies, technologies, and best practices
- Explore the teaching and assessment of global learning objectives
- Examine strategic planning and measurements of institutional success
- Become a member of a network of international educators and administrators and much more ...
WHY ATTEND ICCI? This unique institute facilitates the internationalization of your campus or unit, curriculum, and/or individual course, to better prepare students, faculty, and staff to be effective scholars, practitioners, and citizens of the 21st century.
WHAT WILL YOU DO? ICCI includes two distinctive tracks (Course Focus and Campus Focus), each with workshops. Whole group highlights include key presentations by national leaders, sessions to identify common ground among disparate campus audiences, an Innovative Internationalization Best Practices panel, a poster session, a multi-regional cultural evening for networking, and a summative taking action session.
PRE-INSTITUTE WORKSHOP: If you are new to internationalization, consider joining the optional pre-institute workshop The Increasingly Comprehensive World of Academic Internationalization: The Essential Context.
ICCI Alumni come from 60 different higher education institutions from around the world!
Individuals and teams are welcome. Registration now open. Space is limited.
Deadline: April 15, 2015
Costs: Institute- $450 (includes all events, materials, all meals except 1 dinner); Pre-institute- $75 (includes materials & meals).
Dates (Location): - (in Bloomington, Indiana)
Details/contact information: globalinstitutes.indiana.edu
For Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org