Monday, September 17, 2012

International Higher Education Consulting Project Work and Services Going on Brief Hiatus


Things for me and International Higher Education Consulting are a bit on the busy side to say the least.  Family life (three young children in school who all love playing soccer)workdissertation, to name a few of the bigger things, are demanding so much of my time right now that I am unable to dedicate any time to focus on side consulting project work and related activities.  

I will return to normal programming soon and perhaps refocus International Higher Education Consulting into something bigger and better or I might just go away for a bit and dream it all up again...

You can still find me micro-blogging over on IHEC Blog's Facebook page if you want to join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment