Friday, August 19, 2011

My International Education Internet Properties

I own a variety of internet properties that focus on international education and I have a presence on a variety of new/social media sites (beyond Facebook and Twitter).  Okay, I don't actually own these sites as I use all free services but they are and have been mine as I have developed, added content and maintained them over the years.  They all (or predominately) focus on international education issues and while there is some overlap of content I try to post and feed different information to my various websites and pages.  




Over the next several weeks I hope to highlight one of my sites every few days (except for IHEC Blog because you are here now!).  Until then you can link to all of them at https://plus.google.com/111848031801692293699/about

No comments:

Post a Comment