Friday, April 15, 2011

Celebration of the first year of the Consultation on People-to-People Exchange

This week the United States Department of State celebrated the achievements during the first year of the Consultation on People-to-People Exchange between the United States and China.  I wanted to post a bit about this this week but given my family move to a new house and no internet connection at home that has proved difficult.  I did want to post about the various videos and transcripts available for you to link to when you have some free time.


Video "Secretary Clinton Celebrates Achievements of U.S.-China Consultation on People-to-People Exchange" on DipNote.  Text of Secretary Clinton's remarks are available here.  (I'm trying to find a way to embed the video here in this post and will do so if I find a way)


Fact sheet on the U.S.-China CPE Cooperation on the 100,000 Strong Initiative





For me, what is really awesome about this video is that one of the Fulbright alumni featured in the video is a someone I advised on the Fulbright here at The University of Chicago (1:03 & 1:43 minute marks)!

No comments:

Post a Comment