Thursday, October 28, 2010

Education Abroad and Its Value in the Job Market: An Annotated Bibliography

On Wednesday I followed the live Innovators in Internationalization chat hosted by The Chronicle of Higher Education on the topic "How to Connect Study Abroad with Careers and Jobs" and it got me thinking that I really need to update an annotated bibliography I compiled on the subject entitled "Education Abroad and Its Value in the Job Market" which I have embedded below.  Please note that this bibliography is in need of a serious update and that is slowly in the works but I thought I would post what I have compiled to date. I also enjoyed following/participating in the live Twitter back channel conversations during the live Innovators in Internationalization chat ~ I think a #hashtag is necessary!
Education Abroad and Its Value in the Job Market-An Annotated Bibliography by Comp, 2008

If you have written an article or conducted research on this topic please leave a citation with abstract below in the comment area so it can be included in the next update or if you want to send me an electronic copy of your work I will be able to add the citation and abstract to the bibliography as well as include your work in my Bury Book International Education Library & Archive.  You can also access many more of my annotated bibliographies related to international education (primary focus on U.S. students going abroad) on my International Higher Education Consulting website.

No comments:

Post a Comment