Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What Do You Feed Your RSS Reader?

I have found my Google Reader (my preferred RSS feed reader) to be my best friend in learning about the field of international education.  It seems that many international educators find RSS Readers to be a very valuable new media tool used to keep up to date on the field according to a recent IHEC Blog new media poll (view results here).  In addition to posting to IHEC Blog, Twitter and IHEC Blog's Facebook page I frequently share items of interest relating to international education via my Google Reader on this blog.  I actually feed my shared items to IHEC Blog (top right of the page) and my new consulting website/blog http://davidcomp.wordpress.com/ (bottom center of the page).  You can view all of my shared items at http://www.google.com/reader/shared/international.ed.consulting.


Do you use an RSS reader for keeping up to date on the field of international education?  If so, what do you feed to your reader?  Leave a comment or five so others can learn about interesting sites to add to their readers.

Photo credits: dullhunk & Search Engine People Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment