Thursday, August 26, 2010

Always nice to see a past Fulbright recipient's picture on the U.S. Student Program website!

I'm entering my 11th year as the Fulbright Program Adviser at the University of Chicago.  I LOVE talking to students about their Fulbright application plans and helping them understand the program to put forward the strongest application possible.  I frequently visit the Fulbright U.S. Student website and I always get a smile on my face when I see the picture of a former student that I worked with on her Fulbright application, and went to Germany on an English Teaching Assistantship grant in 2003, cycle into the site.


Several years ago I was working on the Allabroad.us project for the Center for Global Education at Loyola Marymount University and knew that I had to add Priscilla to the group of mentors answering questions about race and ethnicity issues while studying abroad.  You can access Priscilla's profile here.

No comments:

Post a Comment