Friday, November 20, 2009

Links of Interest for Week of November 13th to 19th


This is my 450th post to IHEC Blog and I'm continuing with my weekly Friday post highlighthing some of the posts I made to Twitter as well as some of the posts others have made to Twitter this past week.

My plan to find time in the evenings this week to do some of my own analysis of the Open Doors 2009 data did not happen as I thought. Stay tuned as I hope to find some time in the near future as I'm sure I'll have something to say and post to IHEC Blog. Until then...please enjoy these links:

New International Education Blog on the scene! Really good stuff so check it out at www.melibeeglobal.com

Educational and Cultural Exchanges Create Lasting Friendships in U.S. and Russia (@dipnote blog post)

Take Action @change: Encouraging Americans to Become Global Citizens and Citizen Diplomats (via @CitizenDiplomat)

"Conflicting International Enrollment Trends at U.S. Institutions of Higher Education" on WENR

Full U.S.-China Joint Statement

Revisiting an old IHEC Blog post for IEW ’09 ~ “Dear President Obama – What’s Your International Policy?”

“Put Germany on Your Resume”

DrEducation.com posted a nice analysis of IIE Open Doors data for Indian students enrolled in US institutions

British Council Sets Up Fund for Partnerships With U.S. Colleges

Profiles in International Education: Brian Whalen by @WanderingEds

1 comment:

  1. Well thats a good job done by you. You have done a great achievement by yourself.450post is not a joke dude. Keep it up. Keep up your good work.My wishes are with you.

    r4i

    ReplyDelete