Wednesday, June 28, 2017

"Thomas Jefferson and his views on international education" - My Presentation Slides from the 2017 Peer Schools International Educators Meeting

On June 13-14, 2017 I attended the annual Peer Schools in International Education meeting which was hosted by the University of Virginia Darden School of Business.  My presentation for the group was entitled "What Role Should Business Schools Play in Diversifying the U.S. Student Profile Abroad?".  As the University of Virginia was founded by Thomas Jefferson and his presence is everywhere I decided to do a quick presentation to the group entitled "Thomas Jefferson and his views on international education" and I thought I would add those slides as well as some photos I took during my visit as an IHEC Blog post.  I have posted to IHEC Blog in the past about Thomas Jefferson and students studying abroad during the colonial period and you can link to those posts below

Thomas Jefferson’s Views on Being Educated in Europe (August 27, 2009)
American Students Studying Abroad during the Colonial Period (August 20, 2009)

 My presentation from two weeks ago is below as well as some photos:




 GoAbroad.com hat visits Monticello 

Monticello

No comments:

Post a Comment