Monday, September 6, 2010

Back in the Game (sort of)

I'm back home in Chicago from a long overdue family vacation up in Wisconsin and ready to get back into the game.  This next week, however, will be crazy busy for me as my job at the University of Chicago is picking up rapidly as the Fulbright U.S. Student Program campus application is rapidly approaching and we are preparing for the arrival of first-year students and the start of a new academic year.  Additionally, my two oldest start kindergarten and third grade this week as does the new soccer season for my kids and I'll be coaching my son's team of six year old boys!  Additionally, and what will affect my ability to post to IHEC Blog and other new media outlets, the next stage of my dissertation is calling and I must focus on that as well.  


All of this is to say that I will try my best to return messages and/or participate in discussions but they will be limited more that usual.


Photo credit:  Photo of sunset over Lake Michigan in Carlsville, Door County, Wisconsin taken by http://davidcomp.wordpress.com/. (2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment