Saturday, August 28, 2010

IHEC Blog will be on vacation next week

IHEC Blog is going on a much needed vacation.  For the most part, I'll be up in Door County, Wisconsin.  I hope to find some time to relax but with kids who are 8, 5 and almost 2 that can always be a challenge.

I will return Tuesday, September 7th and will be back in action.  I hope to prepare some posts to go out next week but my tweets and IHEC Blog Facebook posts will be rare if at all.  I imagine that I will return to a mountain of e-mail, RSS feeds, tweets, (hopefully) blog comments to sift and sort through so it may take me some time to respond to any messages.

Photo credit:  fam89

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I'm doing some IHEC Blog stuff on Twitter and FB while on vacation but everyone is sleeping in the hotel and I have a bit of energy left in me...

    ReplyDelete