Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I'm Presenting at and IHEC is an Official Sponsor of the 2016 International Educators of Illinois Conference, March 23-24, 2016

International Higher Education Consulting is an official sponsor of the 2016 International Educators of Illinois (IEI) Conference being held March 23-24, 2016. I was added as a late presenter to the panel talking about "The Power of Habit in International Education" and I'll be presenting with Sara McGuinn of Northwestern University (session Chair) and Derek Shouba of Morton College.

I will be attending the conference all day as well as the evening reception on Thursday, March 24th but won't be attending/presenting at a workshop on Wednesday, March 23rd as I will be giving a talk at Morton College that day to faculty and other key stakeholders on globalizing the curriculum and syllabus.  However, I do plan to attend the informal reception scheduled in the evening on Wednesday, March 23rd.  If you are attending the IEI conference I do hope our paths cross!

You can view the conference program below to view my presentation description (page 21) and sponsorship advertisement (page 11).

No comments:

Post a Comment