Thursday, December 15, 2011

505 International Education related YouTube channel subscriptions...

...are now available on International Higher Education Consulting Blog's YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/IHECBlog.  The purpose of this YouTube project is to host as many international education related channel subscriptions as I can find so that one can come to one central location to search for and view video content specific to international educational and cultural exchanges.


If you have a YouTube channel of know of one that should be added to the subscription list please leave a comment below or send me an e-mail at international.ed.consulting@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. David,

    This is terrific!! Thanks so much for doing this; I know this will help me in my research. . .need to get on that!

    Best to you and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete