Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Latest donations to Bury Book International Education Library & Archive

Pictured here are the latest donations to Bury Book International Education Library & Archive.  These are excellent additions to my collection!  I don't publicly state who the donations are from because I don't know if the donor(s) are okay with this and I want to maintain their privacy.  I do want to take this opportunity to publicly state my THANKS to the most recent donor and that her/his donation is greatly appreciated!  A special thanks goes out to the four individuals who have made donations to Bury Book over the past couple of years.


If you have any international education related materials you would like to donate I would love to hear from you!  


You can read an earlier IHEC Blog post here about how I came up with the name Bury Book International Education Library & Archive as well as see some photos of the hard copy part of my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment