Monday, January 10, 2011

"Conversations" - A New Peace Corps Public Service Announcement

The Peace Corps recently produced this excellent PSA entitled "Conversations" about a returned Volunteer trying to explain his experiences to people that just don't understand.  Now, I was not a Peace Corps Volunteer so I can't relate with what I can only imagine is an awesome experience.  However, I think many study abroad students go through similar experiences upon their return home.  I know I had similar experiences after my two exchange program experiences to Rosenheim, Germany in high school and after my study abroad experience in Valladolid, Spain during college.  To be sure, my experiences in Germany and Spain were nothing like what a Peace Corps Volunteer experiences...



You can read more about this and other recent Peace Corps PSA's on the Peace Corps website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment