Friday, December 24, 2010

IHEC Blog is Going on Vacation but will be Thinking...

Due to the holiday season here in the U.S. I am taking some time off of work, dissertation and IHEC Blog and related activities to spend time with family up in Milwaukee and then back home in Chicago.  I will return to IHEC Blog on or around Monday, January 3, 2011.


One project I have in the works (and will be thinking about much during break) is better ways to make my electronic resources at Bury Book International Education Library & Archive more organized and searchable for my research efforts, more accessible to collaborators and more environmentally friendly (see yesterday's IHEC Blog post about WWF formatting).  To that end, I have set up an account with Box and am in the early stages of learning how to better connect and share new international education research citations and abstracts and related literature with my colleague @IDPDRIE as well as a few others.  More on this I imagine in a future post...


Photo credit:  Milwaukee City Hall by Just Add Light

No comments:

Post a Comment