Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Working Theoretical Model of Undergraduate Sojourner Change

Back in 2000 I received my Master of Science in Family Science and I wrote my thesis on Undergraduate Sojourner Change as a Result of a Study Abroad Experience.  In the end, I came up with a working theoretical model of undergraduate sojourner change which I share here in this post. 


Working Theoretical Model of Undergraduate Sojourner Change by D Comp



Groundbreaking research it is not but it was my first dabbling into research and international education and it all took off for me from there.  You can read a shorter version of my thesis here (citation below):


Comp, D.  (2008, Spring).  Identifying Sojourner Change after a Study Abroad Experience: A Content Analysis Approach.  International Topics, 2 (1), 65-87.

1 comment:

  1. Would love to read your thesis, David, but the link is broken. Can you repost? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete