Tuesday, July 20, 2010

International Education and Research at Carnegie Mellon University


While doing some research the other day I came across two videos on YouTube about internationalization efforts at Carnegie Mellon University that I thought I would embed here on IHEC Blog as I think many might find them of interest.

In this first video from 2007, Provost Mark Kamlet and INI Director Dena Tsamitis talk about Carnegie Mellon's global expansion:





In this second video from 2009, Provost Mark Kamlet discusses Carnegie Mellon University's international initiatives:


These two videos do not show up on IHEC Blog's YouTube channel subscription list (currently at 272 subscriptions) as I don't subscribe to channels of individual institutions which is why I prepared this post.


Is your institutions highlighting its international activities via YouTube?  If so, please send me a link(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment