Friday, December 4, 2009

Links of Interest for Week of November 27th – December 3rd


Here is a list of some interesting links I posted to The Twitter as well as many interesting links I pulled from The Twitter and retweeted. Also, I now have things set up so that my IHEC Blog Facebook page posts feed to my Twitter profile which then feed to my LinkedIn profile.

@
RickRuth was asking some really great questions on measuring "success" of public diplomacy. A question I think about often for my dissertation!

I plan to utilize the “share” feature much more in my Google Reader. Here's a start: http://www.google.com/reader/shared/international.ed.consulting








The photo in this student article on study abroad makes me wonder about Public Diplomacy & U.S. students abroad (link via @pdxnicolle)

Province [British Columbia] preparing for influx of foreign-educated professionals (via @BCCIE)
ExchangesConnect surpassed 15,000 members (via @
ConnectStateGov) ~ CONGRATS!
Photo Credit: Leo Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment