- Short-term study and teaching in Cuba;
- Study in Cuba under third-party programs—i.e., programs other than those of degree-granting higher education institutions;
- Study in Cuba under programs other than those of the institution in which the student is enrolled;
- Academic travel to Cuba by any bona fide professor or researcher, including, e.g., adjunct faculty;
- People-to-people exchanges unrelated to academic coursework; and
- Programs of secondary schools for study in Cuba.
Link to letter:http://www.nafsa.org/press_releases.sec/press_releases.pg/cubaletter22508